Local development agency – PINS, is a limited liability non profit company for research and development in economy, established in 1996. PINS implement different activities across the Gorski kotar, mountain region in Croatia. Our objective is collecting, processing and supporting realisation of entrepreneurial
ideas and programmes and developing projects with aim to support SME’s in our area.
OUR VISION: To become competitive development institution who will have great impact on development of Gorski kotar region.
OUR MISSION: With constant education of our employees and with acquired knowledge and experience, start development projects in Gorski kotar and promote sustainable entrepreneurship development with aim to decrease depopulation of Gorski kotar microregion.
PORTFOLIO OF OUR SERVICES
- business&investement planning
- creation of development plans&strategies
- implementation of EU funded projects
- business networking
- administrative services
- non formal education
- financial management (financing sources)
- field work (up to date entrepreneurial info)
- entrepreneurial potential research
- formulating rural and sustainable development projects
- existing and new entrepreneurs
- local authorities
- unemployed people